Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Critical Thinking

When I think of critical thinking I think about analyzing a topic from every view point not just your own. An experts definition of critical thinking is: disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence. The experts also explained how asking questions helps to develop your "critical thinking". Critical thinking definately plays a role in IM 204 because we're going to be looking into to different cultures that we most likely don't know a lot about but might sterotype. We're going to have to research them by asking questions and being open minded to get a well rounded idea about their culture.

Work Cited
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Critical+thinking

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hope,

    Thank you for your post on critical thinking. I see that you found a major connection between IM 204 and critical thinking.

    Is it possible to change the color of the text in this post to white? For some reason half is dark gray and very hard to read for this old lady. Thanks!

    Professor Wexelbaum

    ReplyDelete