Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First day of Class

My name is Hope Boyle-Jacobs and I am a student in Rachel Wexelbaum's Tuesday night IM 204 course. I think that this course is going to provide a lot of different views and research on a variety of different groups of people throughout our communities and communities throughout the world. I think it'll be interesting to read other students' blogs to see and understand their view and beliefs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hope,

    It was a pleasure to meet you during our first class session. Where in California did you live? I lived in the LA area for about ten years, in between the Northeast and Minnesota.

    You got the course right--you are going to find out that people have many different perspectives about their fellow human beings, that human beings also have different perspectives on themselves, and this is why doing research about (and on) human beings is a challenge. We are going to talk about all of this in IM 204.

    I look forward to working with you this semester!

    ReplyDelete